As new communication tools develop, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
In France, personal data are protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995, as well as by the General Regulation on Data Protection which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
No personal information of a user of this site is collected without his knowledge, published, transferred or sold to third parties.
The only personal information about you is the information you provide in the Contact Form.
This information is not stored, it is only used for the time of our correspondence.
ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The manner in which their personal data are collected and processed.
All data which may identify a user and which may be collected should be considered as personal data. These include first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location, provider or IP address ;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom such data shall be transmitted, if transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site shall respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and why his data is collected.
- Limited purposes: Data collection and processing shall be carried out to meet one or more of the objectives set out in these general conditions of use;
- Minimizing data collection and processing: Only the data necessary for the proper implementation of the objectives pursued by the site shall be collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, for which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may take place only if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
- The user has expressly consented to the treatment.
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- Treatment fulfills a legal obligation;
- Treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- Treatment may be due to a necessity linked to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the scope of the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AS PART OF THE NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA AND COLLECTION METHODS
The personal data that can be collected on the www.accordeonsgaillard.fr website (and only if the visitor indicates them in our contact form) are as follows:
The controller shall maintain in his or her computer systems at the site and under reasonable security conditions all data collected for a period of: 3 years.
Data collection and processing is for the following purposes: “Answer questions or start a business exchange”
B. DATA TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data is never transmitted to third parties or used for any other purpose. They only serve for our respective exchanges (contact you).
C. DATA ACCOMMODATION
The website www.accordeonsgaillard.fr is hosted in France by: OVH SAS, headquartered at: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 ROUBAIX
The host can be contacted via his website: www.ovh.fr
The data collected and processed by our site are exclusively hosted in France.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA PROCESSING OFFICER
A. DATA PROCESSING OFFICER
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data on this site is its publisher (see Legal Notices page).
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSING OFFICER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user being informed of it and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure data exchanged between the user and the site.
The presence of the “https + cadena” confirms the presence and correct configuration of this SSL certificate.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in case of correction or deletion of the data, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
Where the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is obliged to communicate to him: its first and last name and e-mail address, and if relevant, its account or space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within thirty (30) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS IN DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may review, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him or her in accordance with the following procedure:
If the user owns one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his or her personal space by following the following procedure:
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request portability of his personal data held by the site to another site, in accordance with the following procedure:
c. Right to limitation and opposition to data processing
The user has the right to request limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request a limitation of the processing of his data or to object to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on an automated process if the decision has legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar manner.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
If the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he thinks that any of the rights listed above are infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
Exercise your rights
For any information or exercise of your data processing rights, you can contact us by post or by mail via the Contact Form (by attaching a copy of your identity document in case you exercise your rights).
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection and Freedoms Act, only minors 15 years of age or older may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order to collect and process personal data.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.